Choir Tour to Normandy, 12 – 16 July 2023
- Tuesday 27 June – Tour rehearsal at the school
- Tuesday 4 July – Tour rehearsal at the school
- Wednesday 12 July – travel from Dorking by coach to Rouen
- Thursday 13 July – visit Bayeux Museum a.m.; Concert p.m.; evening free
- Friday 14 July – visit Honfleur a.m.; Concert p.m.; evening free
- Saturday 15 July – visit Monet’s garden, Giverny a.m.; Concert p.m.; farewell meal
- Sunday 16 July – free time in Rouen a.m.; coach journey home p.m.
NB. Details subject to final confirmation
Payment schedule (price per person):
£75 due by 19 December
£150 due by 14 February
£150 due by 28 March
Balance due by 2 May – £90 for shared room, £185 for single room supplement (exact amount of final payment may differ slightly from this). The total payment for the Tour is £515 (£610 with single room supplement).
The cost of the Tour includes:
- Coach travel from and return to Dorking
- 4 nights accommodation (with buffet breakfast) at Kyriad Hotel, Rouen Centre (3*). All rooms are ensuite and have air conditioning.
- 3 concerts in local churches including venue hire and publicity/advertising where appropriate. We hope that one of the venues will be Rouen Cathedral.
- Use of Tour Manager for the duration of the Tour.
- Group travel insurance.
- Final Tour meal (up to £18.50 ph).
- Entry to Bayeux Museum and Monet’s Gardens in Giverny.
Please note that other meals are not included in the Tour cost.