Dates for your Diary
Mole Valley Community Lottery
Support Brockham Choral by buying tickets in the new Mole Valley Community Lottery. 50p of every £1 ticket sold will go to help us put on stunning concerts with top professionals. And there is a guaranteed weekly prize of £25,000! So use this link to go to our Lottery page so you can buy tickets – and win prizes! Mole Valley Lottery
Tuesday rehearsals: Please exit the school quickly at the end of rehearsals on Tuesdays as otherwise it delays the caretaker from locking up.
Rehearsal safety: To help protect yourself and others, please observe the following recommendations:
- Please take a Lateral Flow Test before coming to rehearsal
- Please do not come if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or if you have a cough or cold
- Please use the hand sanitiser by the door on arrival
Rehearsal etiquette: Please do not chat during the rehearsal. This distracts all those of us who are trying hard to learn and to listen to the Music Director. Please also discourage your neighbour if they try to chat to you. A listening choir is a learning choir.
There‘s plenty of opportunity for conversation before rehearsal and/or during the interval, or after rehearsal at the pub!
Support our Advertisers! We are encouraging advertising in our concert programmes but need to show our advertisers it is a good deal. Please help the cause by supporting our advertisers – details via this link.
How does it work?
You shop directly with the retailer as you would normally, but you go via the easyfundraising site and use the links to take you to the retailer. A percentage of whatever you spend comes directly to us at no extra cost to yourself (you can still get all the online discounts and savings you normally would). You can download a special toolbar which will prompt you everytime you visit a site where a donation to the choir can be made, so you don’t even have to remember to go via the easyfundraising website.
How much can you raise?
Spend £100 with M&S online or Amazon and you raise £2.50 for us. £100 with WH Smith puts £2.00 in our pocket and so on. There’s over 2,000 retailers on their site, and some of the donations can be as much as 15% of your purchase. As well as retailers, you can buy broadband, mobile phones, insurance, travel, and lots of other services.
Easyfundraising is FREE to use, and you’ll get access to hundreds of exclusive discounts and voucher codes, so not only will you be helping us, you’ll be saving money yourself.
How to help: Next steps
– Sign up at http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/brockhamcs
– Click on Get the Donation Reminder
– Follow the onscreen instructions to install the reminder.
Notes – the Donation Reminder can be used with both PCs and Apple machines
– the Donation Reminder cannot be installed if you are using Microsoft XP or older and Internet Explorer 8; the Donation Reminder has been optimised for use with Internet Explorer11. However the Donation Reminder will work with Microsoft XP and the Firefox internet browser.
– an Easyfundraising app is available on the Apple app store.